39596Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A little about Fry's history OT but not really

  • Nancy Lee
    Feb 4, 2012
      I've been to the one in Clear Lake, it's awesome, the diner is neat.  I guess I'll have to visit them all.  Sounds like a bucket list!

      From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 1:09 PM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A little about Fry's history OT but not really

      Every Fry’s Store has a different theme.
      Here is a link to the official history and list of stores and themes: http://www.frys.com/isp/history.html
      Here is a link to the Wikipedia article which contains additional information and some pictures of store fronts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fry%27s_Electronics
      I have not thought to look for the cache while there either.
      --- Jay - Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA
      --- “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”