39525Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Amateur astronomers needed

  • Shawn Olsen
    Jan 26, 2012
      ISS is over Brazil! I have not been out side so I have not seen the Night sky by myself!

      Shawn

      On Jan 26, 2012, at 8:40 PM, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      Uranus is not visible with the naked eye!

      Shawn/s6

      On Jan 26, 2012, at 8:26 PM, Nathaniel D <grn.beret.2b@...> wrote:

      Looks like both Uranus and Venus are close to the moon tonight, with Jupiter just above them.  (at least, that's what my iPhone app says!)

      Nathaniel
      GB2B

      On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM, softscienceofficer <edgeanderson@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      There is an incredibly bright celestial object to the left of the moon tonight. It seems too bright for Jupiter or Venus. Is it either of those or the ISS?

      Thanks,
      Ed/SSO

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic