39169Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] The Veloway

  • Bill Ellis
    Dec 31, 2011
      I do not know about scooters. There is a sign at the parking lot of the Veloway that lists all the rules.  I do know that some bike shops like the Bicycle Sport Shop at Lamar and Barton Springs Rd. rent bikes.

      On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 3:53 PM, busybeetoni <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      I want to hit the Veloway, but don't have a bike or skates. I think I'd probably kill myself if I bought some skates and I don't really want to purchase a bike that I know I'll never use again. Can you take a unmotorized scooter on that trail?

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469