      Me too, and I couldn't remember the details of the whole story, so glad you spoke up, Mike! I also like the story of How The Cache Got Its Name.

      --Di
      dirich92

      On Dec 7, 2011, at 7:52 AM, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

      I still that that serendipity was seriously cool!

      Russ the Waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: lignumaqua
      Sent: Dec 6, 2011 8:38 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Geocache of the week

      It's a great cache. Has to be my number one favorite FTF!

      (What's even weirder is that it was never planned - I didn't know Barbara had hidden a not-yet-published cache at Macchu Picchu two months before, and she didn't know were were going there. It just happened to publish a week before we were there and nobody else had got to it.)

      Thanks GiGi! :-)

      Mike

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Rich and Di Michelson <dirich92@...> wrote:

      > Congrats to Gigi and Jojo!! Her cache in Peru, Para Emmie-n-Sapphie, was named Geocache of the Week on the Latitude 47 blog!
      > http://blog.geocaching.com
      >
      > --Di
      > dirich92

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic