      From: "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 30% off tickets to Austin Ballet's The Nutcracker offered to Centex Geo!
      Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 00:33:07 -0000

      Some of you may remember a request for people to go vote in a contest a couple of years ago where "Grrlfrog and CacheChow" aka Mary Ann Laverty was trying to win a chance to play "Mother Ginger" in The Nutcracker. Well, this year, she IS Mother Ginger this coming Saturday, December 3!

      If you regularly attend The Nutcracker, this gives you a chance to see it for 30% the regular ticket price. If you haven't been before, it's a GREAT production and your kids would love it.

      Here's the link to use to receive your specially-priced tickets:
      http://www.balletaustin.org/blasts/mg2011/mg-2011-laverty.html

      Mary Ann specifically asked that Centex Geocachers be offered this discount. Be sure to express your appreciation with loud cheers when Mary Ann's character appears!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional