      From: Bill Ellis <sille777@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: AFI Series Run!
      Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 18:15:03 -0500

      The AFI Run was successful! We found ALL One Hundred plus a few extra caches!  The Cache Fairy must have been on our side.  We did have fun but our hearts were saddened by all those who are having their lives turned up-side-down by all the Wildfires. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

      On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:29 AM, Shawn Olsen <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      Yes, 71 was closed past Pace Bend and 620 between 2222 and the dam!

      S6/Shawn

      On Sep 5, 2011, at 6:53 AM, "busybeetoni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

      You guys be careful out there. Weren't their wildfires out that direction yesterday?

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469