38248Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AFI Series Run!

  • Bill Ellis
    Sep 2, 2011
      The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W 97 50.335
      It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
      We hope to depart by 7am.  and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no issues with scooping those up as well.

      If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469