      From: Bill Ellis <sille777@...>
      To: Central Texas Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:33 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AFI Series Run!

      A couple of us are planning to do the AFI Series of Caches Labor Day
      Monday. We would meet up and head out to the location from the
      Mo-Pac/Hwy 290 area around 7am Monday Morning.

      The AFI Series Consist of 100 Caches each dedicated to the American
      Film Institute's Top 100 Movies. There is also a Smaller Series of
      around 20 or so that we would knock out at the same time.

      If you have not yet completed this series and are Interested in
      Joining US. (Myself and John "Thenkengrene") Let us know.

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469