37813Event Alert: Thursday 11th of August

  • al_allen327
    Aug 5, 2011
      Hey everyone, the Aussies will be in town next week and I posted an event if you'd like to meet them. Next Thursday, 11th of August at 6:30 pm come to the Catfish Parlor along the 183 southbound frontage of 183 between Braker and Duval.

      Skippy. is back with the nomads, Liz & Bruce all from Adelaide, South Australia are keen to meet the Austin locals. Come on by if you can. We'll stay until we run out of things to say or we close the place down, whichever happens first!

      see ya there,
      semik/Audra
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic