      From: semperquestio <sqcaching@...>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Suggestions Please
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 8:59 AM

      We have a visitor her from Maine. He is about 20ish and we will be in the downtown area for a little bit Saturday. He is not new to Texas, but he has not really explored a lot of Austin. To kill a little time we wanted to show him a little of "weird" Austin.

      I got some things jotted down, but I thought I'd ask y'all for suggestions. I thought of some places where I have found caches, but a lot of those places (like the stacked rock sculptures) are gone now.

      We are going to lunch at Shady Grove and then head to the Bullock for a couple of hours before heading up north. We'll probably have a couple of hours before and an hour or so after lunch to kill.

      So, any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      SQ/HW

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic