37267Re: Anyone know where to find one of these containers?

  • dn_shults
    Jul 4, 2011
      That's exactly how ours was too. The first aid one is slightly smaller and has a slightly different lid, but the difference seemed negligible. We ended up buying one of the more expensive ones anyway, because one came in a camo pattern, lol

      D+N.S
      Donald and Niki

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Denise Vajdak <denise.vajdak@...> wrote:

      > It's strange, but at our Academy, you can get a clear red one with first aid
      > supplies in it for $4.99. You can get various colored ones clear or opaque
      > for $5.99. Go figure.
      >
      > Denise E. Vajdak ><> (aka NativTxn)
      > http://denisevajdak.us
      >
      > *If you hide it, they will come!