36966Re: Travis Parker's unit hit by IED in Afghanistan

  • rrohlf_2000
    Jun 5, 2011
      I'm very sorry to hear that Travis was injured while serving, but I'm even more relieved that we're hearing it from him.

      Sending him my very best wishes; we will be keeping him in our prayers.

      Get home soon and safely, Daffy.

      Until we get a chance to see you in person upon your return, heal well and swiftly.

      All the best,

      Rick
      RickandWyatt

      > This info posted by Travis (Daffy71) on his Facebook page:
      >
      > So here it is. I was in an IED strike today. My crewis doing OK. My gunner
      > has some bruised ribs. My Driver has a broken ankle and boken foot on the
      > other side. Me, shattered heel on my right foot and compression fracture in
      > my lower back. My flight to germany is today sometime and then back to the
      > states eventually. Thank You for everyone's prayers and well wishes. See
      > you all in a few days.
      >
      > Everybody say prayers!
      >
      > Candy
      > moosiegirl