36962Re: Travis Parker's unit hit by IED in Afghanistan

  • PKSimmang
    Jun 4, 2011
      Hey, everyone. Dana and I just chatted with Travis real time on FB, and he's getting ready to head out to Germany. Sounds like the docs are taking good care of him. In true Travis fashion, he's looking forward to Freebirds when he gets back. :-)

      I like the way you're thinking re: the welcome home event. We just need to get him back here, and then see how quickly he'll be up to it.

      And since we have enough postcards in Daffy's Mailbox to last through December, we'll just redirect those well-wishes to Killeen once he gets back!

      Let's keep those prayers going for Travis and his guys, and Kim and the other family members. It's brought 'em this far!

      Peter/pksimmang

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > This was also on Facebook: Floyd Getchell Hey, everyone! Just left Travis at the Hospital, he and all the crew are doing fine! All the injuries are minor, so it looks like they will all be getting some free leave!
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This info posted by Travis (Daffy71) on his Facebook page:
      > >
      > > So here it is. I was in an IED strike today. My crewis doing OK. My gunner has some bruised ribs. My Driver has a broken ankle and boken foot on the other side. Me, shattered heel on my right foot and compression fracture in my lower back. My flight to germany is today sometime and then back to the states eventually. Thank You for everyone's prayers and well wishes. See you all in a few days.
      > >
      > > Everybody say prayers!
      > >
      > > Candy
      > > moosiegirl

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic