36960Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Travis Parker's unit hit by IED in Afghanistan

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Jun 4, 2011
      So tragic!  I hope for his speedy and complete recovery!
      Mrs. Captain Picard

      On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:05 PM, moosiegirltx <candylind@...> wrote:

      This info posted by Travis (Daffy71) on his Facebook page:

      So here it is. I was in an IED strike today. My crewis doing OK. My gunner has some bruised ribs. My Driver has a broken ankle and boken foot on the other side. Me, shattered heel on my right foot and compression fracture in my lower back. My flight to germany is today sometime and then back to the states eventually. Thank You for everyone's prayers and well wishes. See you all in a few days.

      Everybody say prayers!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic