36932Re: Landmark: 100 caches found. Thanks!

  • Jenn
    Jun 2, 2011
      Thanks everyone on the milestone congrats... We are sailing past the 100 mark just a few days into June and will probably do a 100 more before the end of the month.
      And no worried about thread hijacking... I thought the story about the family name was interesting...
      Jenn
      Los Komodos

      > Jernigan is a rare name. At least on the West Coast.And they're all related... somehow. And can usually suss it out. Anyway, weirder congruences have happened -- but I do mean the teacher/actor. Good luck bringing the old goodies back. Seriously. BarbJ/Tygress

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic