36586Graphics on Cache Page?

  • Greg Jewett
    May 1, 2011
      So, once I know who the FTF is and I verify it, you edit the cache description:
      You can upload images I you want, but you can get just as clever with some HTML.

      <h2><font color="#f00">Congrats to so and so for the FTF!</font></h2>
      That makes it big and red text.

      Make sure to check the box that says  that the descriptions contain HTML.
      If you had several paragraphs in your descriptions, they will not get squished together.  You may need to add a couple of <br><br> in between paragraphs.
      In you run into problems, or want something more fancy, let me know. I am web developer by day, geocacher anytime I get a chance!  :-))

      Greg Jewett
      Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On May 1, 2011, at 16:20, John Baker <thenkengrene@...> wrote:

      If you are referring to what I think...we add the text at the bottom of the cache description. Just edit the cache page.

      John/thenkengrene

      On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:07 PM, lostintx <siconn27@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone! I was wondering how people get those graphics such as the "Congrats to SoandSo on FTF" on their cache page? Is there a HTML generator out there? What do ya'll use?

      Thanks!
      Sam/LostinTx29

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic