      From: Matthew Manning <bananapoo@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas Challenge Rule Changes
      Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:56:14 -0500

      Damn send button!� I don't look forward to the challenge for the challenge more than I look toward to meeting others cachers on the crossroads.� I love caching a new place too.

      On Apr 4, 2011 5:53 PM, "Matthew Manning" <bananapoo@...> wrote:

      I hardly knew anyone when I went to my first challenge.� Now I plan to attend every year, despite where it may be hosted.

      The problem with making them all loggable is that many people on the hide committee don't live close to the challenge either, and that makes them hard to maintain.

      It bothers me when people complain about them not being loggable.� You mean to tell me that the 4 hours of fun you have doing the challenge affects your overall impression of the weekend long events because you lose 4 hours of caching time?� I don't look forward to the challenge for the challenge

      > On Apr 4, 2011 5:43 PM, "Nathaniel D" <grn.beret.2b@...> wrote:
      >

      > To add a bit of clarification, the various regions typically take turns hosting the Texas Chall...

      > On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Elise Taylor <elise_t@...> wrote:

      > > �
      > >
      > > Fair warning: I'm speaking as someone who has never been to a Challenge.

      > That said, I'v...

      Groupon.com Official Site
      1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
      Groupon.com
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic