36284Texas Challenge Rule Changes

  • electric_water_boy
    Apr 4, 2011
      If there are rule changes you'd like to see made for future Texas Challenges, send me an email with your suggested change.

      One example that has been suggested for discussion is only counting the top 80% of a team's score. The rationale behind that is if a team has people drop out because they were hurt, or score cards get lost, or people get tired and quit, then those scores won't hurt the team. There are plenty of pros and cons to this. The major pro that I can think is that it might help more people consider playing.

      Anyway, if you have suggested changes, or you want to comment on this rule change, please email me. Thanks.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic