36258Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newbie Milestone

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Apr 1, 2011
      You're always welcome here!  If anybody understands how addictive this sport is, it's us!
      Cheers,

      On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

      I wanted to take a second and thank all those who made me feel so welcomed last weekend as a brand new geocacher.
      The bug has bitten me hard.  I really enjoyed the caching and the events a week ago.  I have set out on my own this past week and I am now closing in on 50 caches, which I should easily get by the end of this weekend.  I even have my first hide placed and awaiting the reviewer to publish.

      Thanks for allowing me to share this early Milestone.

      Bill / ZionZR2

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic