      From: Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...>
      Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Posting caches over time

      I have not done it myself but I know someone who has. J And I am surprised that she has not chimed in on this yet. The guidelines for creating caches cover this topic and recommend that if you want them published on a specific date, then you should allow extra time (greater than the standard three days) to accommodate the reviewer. Although the guidelines do not specifically mention it I know from the experience of Bigguy_in_TX that you can even ask for a specific time on a specific day to have a cache published and if you allow enough time the reviewer will accommodate you.

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA
      +-+ “What you see depends mainly on what