      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lostintx
      Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:39 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Posting caches over time

      From what I hear, as long as you let the reviewer know before you post your hides you should be ok. But I don't speak from experience as I have only hid three caches to date. Would be interesting to find out for sure.

      Sam
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "iphoneaddict_ipa" <iphoneaddictipa@...> wrote:

      > I just had 4 caches publish tonight but I think I was a little misinformed
      on how to space them out properly. I disabled a couple of them so they would not be reviewed until later. Today came , and I enabled the other 2 this morning. (Figured that the 3 day rule starts over when i enable it to be posted)
      > It was my evil idea to make people come back out to
      w:st="on">Dana Peak for more later this week but then my plan was foiled by those pesky publishers!
      > How should I alleviate that next time? Will a simple note to the publisher
      do that?

      > John
      > IPA

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic