36243Posting caches over time

  • iphoneaddict_ipa
    Mar 30, 2011
      I just had 4 caches publish tonight but I think I was a little misinformed on how to space them out properly. I disabled a couple of them so they would not be reviewed until later. Today came , and I enabled the other 2 this morning. (Figured that the 3 day rule starts over when i enable it to be posted)
      It was my evil idea to make people come back out to Dana Peak for more later this week but then my plan was foiled by those pesky publishers!
      How should I alleviate that next time? Will a simple note to the publisher do that?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic