36012Re: Major Increase of Logged Finds with NO Co mments

  • angelikafuller
    Mar 2 8:20 PM
      As a newbie cache hider, I greatly appreciate comments/stories because that's how I know that I hid a successful cache. I did have a log that only had "tik"; if it's a caching acronym, I've never seen it before...

      kissgppa4

      > Obi Wan voice: You must do what you see fit, of course.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic