36008Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: MEGA Texas Challenge

  • Matthew Manning
    Mar 2, 2011

      Well there have been a major influx of procrastinators posting will attend recently.  Let's hope it keepa going!

      On Mar 2, 2011 8:52 PM, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      The list that was given to the team captains a few days ago that showed who was playing for who and who wasn't playing. I assumed it was a pretty recent list, so I figured it was at least in the ball park. If there truly are 450 (not counting errors by people who registered more than once, and there are a few), then there is a shot for Mega. I hope we get it!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "texasgeocacher" <9key@...> wrote:

      > As of right ...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic