36005Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Major Increase of Logged Finds with NO Co mments

    Mar 2, 2011
      Obi Wan voice: You must do what you see fit, of course.

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Matthew Manning <bananapoo@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Major Increase of Logged Finds with NO Co mments
      Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:24:52 -0600

      To see a cache placed, by you Tygress, with anything less than a full explanation why you are placing it, would absolutely shock me.

      I agree that your caches all deserve a log.  Next time I find one of yours, though, I might just log it blank, and email you privately the experience I had, just because...

      Bananapoo

      On Mar 2, 2011 5:18 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      =shrug=
      Even series caches require maintenance (sometimes more than singletons)!

      I myself think a good log is a courtesy to the cache owner.
      After all, why do owners put them out there? But to hear about experiences.
      At least TFTC tells the owner you cared enough to bother an eensie bit.
      Nothing? meh

      I'm NOT saying everyone should be as crazed as I am. No, no, no. This is one of those things I do to challenge MYself.
      But hey, four words aren't that hard -- it's a way of saying, "thank you." And more? Love it. Thank you. My cache placing work actually means something.

      That's my mileage -- and, no, I won't deride (at least not in public) or delete a blank log.

      BarbJ/Tygres