35666Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Happy New Year

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Jan 1, 2011
      People were seeing them, but I prefer to NOT see them!  I also prefer to NOT see the copperheads that seem to like that park!  That's my idea of starting out the new year right. :)

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Dave Marquardt <dave.marquardt.tx@...> wrote:

      See any gators?  My family and I enjoyed visiting Brazos Bend SP last spring briefly.  Very cool place.

      -Dave
       Balde Runner

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Mrs. Captain Picard <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Footnotes coach and I rang in the New Year with the Houston gang camping at Brazos Bend SP.  What an awesome way to start the year among friends, nature and caches.  Our resolution this year is to go lots of new places.  Happy New Year, everyone!
      Julie and Roger
      Mrs. Captain Picard

      On Jan 1, 2011 8:25 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      The old year has ebbed away
      Sparking with skyrockets into the night
      Hoping the promise of this New Year's Day
      Brings to us all blessings and delight

      Happy New Year, y'all!

      Refinance Rates at 2.8%
      $160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Fees- 3.1% APR! Get a Free Quote
      Mortgage.LendGo.com

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic