35504Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Footnotes Coach Passes 5000!

  • Dave Marquardt
    Dec 8, 2010
      Congratulations Footnotes Coach!

      -Dave
       Balde Runner

      On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Mrs. Captain Picard <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      A wonderful geocacher has reached an incredible milestone.  Footnotes Coach, my permanent and favorite caching partner, hit 5000 finds recently.  This dear man has always graciously and modestly taken the backseat while I celebrate my crazy milestones, but now I want to make sure that he gets all the recognition he deserves for his hard work.

      Roger's an awesome cacher, he's got a knack for the hard ones, and he's always ready to go find another one.  He's incredibly patient and helpful to anyone who asks.  Most of all, he has to cache while putting up with my nonsense.  What a trooper!

      I'm planning to throw a 5K celebration in January, but in the meantime, let's everyone give a cheer for Footnotes Coach!

      His biggest fan,