35446Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Groundspeak Souvenirs

  • Watts_tx
    Dec 3, 2010
      Yes I just received them for several states.

      Watts_TX

      Jason Watts

      Sent via iPhone.

      On Dec 3, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

      Groundspeak has commenced passing out souvenirs for past caching accomplishments.

      I just received the following message from them. Is anybody else seeing these?

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT