      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jana Iannello
      Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 10:17 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Groundspeak Souvenirs

      On 12/3/2010 10:12 AM, semperquestio wrote

      Souvenirs are virtual pieces of art that you can discover and display on your profile page. They are associated with a particular location and may also be bound by time.
      That was on the email from Groundspeak.   Not sure what they mean by 'bound by time'......... I didn't even realize they had excluded locationless.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic