34911Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 10th Anniversary Event

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Oct 5, 2010
      Will the committee's be submitting the Mega on GC.com so that people can start making plans?  I would imagine that we could get some flexibility on changing the final location once it has been set.

      Maybe we can start an e-mailing group or other communication method so that the other committees are aware of what all is going on.

      Jeri / JestrRulz

      In a message dated 10/4/2010 8:51:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, edgeanderson@... writes:
      The date has been set: March 26 & 27 (Saturday and Sunday). An additional event will be held at Sholtz Beer Garden on the actual anniversary (March 24).
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic