34904Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 10th Anniversary Event

  • Matthew Manning
    Oct 5, 2010

      I would have liked to have gone to the meeting, but ItsLove and I were committed to escaping the world to the beach that weekend.

      I don't want to be pushy.  Consider me a motivator.  Which reminds me, who is making the website for the event?

      The Banana of Poo

      On Oct 5, 2010 7:07 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      And March is even closer. =smile=
      The committee is working on it... and they're GENERALLY reliable!

      BarbJ/Tygress the Protective of her Peeps! rawr fssss why weren't you at the meeting pushy poo? =wink!=

      [Good points, by the way -- but I just want folks to know the committee's not playing slacker... this is a non trivial deal, with the potential of going, um, LARGE. And it's already put us in a position of thinking we need to root against UT basketball for actual the anniversary location. What do you mean we'd be trumped by play offs?]