34888Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 10th Anniversary Event

  • Matthew Manning
    Oct 4, 2010

      What locations are there a toss up between and what is the specifics about each location that makes it viable or not?

      I would say, the bigger the event, the better the sponsorships become. This location bit should be solved, and pronto, if you expect people to plan on attending. May is not that long from now.

      Bananapoo

      On Oct 4, 2010 9:12 PM, "Shawn Olsen" <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      What does the short list look like, and what type of deposits are required?
      Will people be camping on the property? We expect 1000+ to be a mega event?
      Lord British's property was mentioned is that still possible?

      Shawn/s6sputnik
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 4, 2010, at 8:51 PM, "softscienceofficer" <edgeanderson@...> wrote:

      > The ...