34884Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 10th Anniversary Event

  • Shawn Olsen
    Oct 4, 2010
      What does the short list look like, and what type of deposits are required?
      Will people be camping on the property? We expect 1000+ to be a mega event?
      Lord British's property was mentioned is that still possible?

      Shawn/s6sputnik
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 4, 2010, at 8:51 PM, "softscienceofficer" <edgeanderson@...> wrote:

      The date has been set: March 26 & 27 (Saturday and Sunday). An additional event will be held at Sholtz Beer Garden on the actual anniversary (March 24). Of course other events may be added as well. The location is being investigated--we have a ranked short list--but many of the possibilities require deposits.

      Ed/SSO

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "softscienceofficer" <edgeanderson@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > Vicki of FiedoGang deputized me into service on the sponsor committee for this event, as she was its only member. :( Having zero experience with this sort of thing, I'm putting out a general plea(se) for advice, assistance, ideas, and support.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic