34882Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10th Anniversary Event

  • Shawn Olsen
    Oct 4, 2010
      Ed,

      I would make a marketing package that explaines what geochaching is, who does it (demographics), where it is done, and how they as a sponsor would benefit. Being a sponsor could be donating water, BBQ or writing a check..

      REI, Acadamy, Cabelas, HEB, wholefoods, garmin, 3M, Rudy's, UT geography dept. All Come to mind.

      On Oct 4, 2010, at 7:58 PM, "softscienceofficer" <edgeanderson@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      Vicki of FiedoGang deputized me into service on the sponsor committee for this event, as she was its only member. :( Having zero experience with this sort of thing, I'm putting out a general plea(se) for advice, assistance, ideas, and support.

      Thanks!
      Ed/SoftScienceOfficer

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic