34594Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New 1000 Clubber!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Sep 1 1:06 PM
      WooHoo! WTG!

      Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
      run. What a great way to have met.

      We need to do that again soon! :)

      Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
      > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
      > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
      > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
      >
      > Congratulations, Lee.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Julie