34070Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Necropolis of Britannia Manor III

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Jul 7, 2010
      I saw it, read it and I am leaving town on vacation :( ! LOOKS LIKE FUN! surely some of our readers are currently working hard!
      In a message dated 7/7/2010 10:29:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time, geocaching@... writes:

      Don't miss the new cache published this evening - Necropolis of Britannia Manor III.

      I was fortunate enough to be invited to give this cache a test run a month or so ago for the Garriott team through drk knight while it was under final construction, and I can promise you they've created a very special adventure with a fantastic final location!

      It will take you a while to complete but is well worth the effort - and don't forget to take some quarters with you...

      I'm looking forward to seeing who gets the FTF. :-)

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic