34069Necropolis of Britannia Manor III

  • lignumaqua
    Jul 7, 2010
      Don't miss the new cache published this evening - Necropolis of Britannia Manor III.

      http://coord.info/GC2B034

      I was fortunate enough to be invited to give this cache a test run a month or so ago for the Garriott team through drk knight while it was under final construction, and I can promise you they've created a very special adventure with a fantastic final location!

      It will take you a while to complete but is well worth the effort - and don't forget to take some quarters with you...

      I'm looking forward to seeing who gets the FTF. :-)

      Mike
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic