33803Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches

    Jun 3, 2010

      From: Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches
      Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:41:07 -0500

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      > BarbJ -- wasn't talking SPECIFICALLY about you, Mike ;-) -- Tygress
      Oh, sure. Next thing is that you'll be telling me that my paranoia is
      groundless. Tell that to the black helicopters that follow me around.

      Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.

      Just kidding.

      Sure!

      They aren't black.

      The green striping is a particular asset.

      :-)

      Just because you're paranoid does not mean things are not out to get you....

      I *know* greenbriar has it in for me. And there is a special enmity that fire ants hold me in.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Project Management
      100% Online. Project Management certificate from Villanova. Free info.
      VillanovaProjectManagement.com
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic