33769Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Memorial Weekend Caching 2010

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    May 30, 2010
      Did you do the planets? Might want to park a car at the new trail head and one at the old trail head further down! FYI There is an event scheduled for 9am to inaugurate the new trail, this should not be a big deal!
      I will be working all day but call me if you need a life line 484 2324...Bring a LOT OF WATER you will need it!

      Shawn/s6sputnik

      In a message dated 5/30/2010 9:51:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time, matthewa@... writes:

      We will be meeting at the trail head for the rainbow series about 7am Monday morning. DocGeo and I are riding there together. Anyone wanting to meet us or catch up with us are welcome.

      Matthew
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew A" <matthewa@...> wrote:

      > I was thinking about the color series over past Emma Long Park. One of the GC numbers is GCGC24JJN. This will include some hiking. Does anyone like or need these caches? Any other questions?
      >
      > http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx?lat=30.371967&lng=-97.86655
      >
      > Matthew
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Matthew A" <matthewa@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wondering if anyone is planning on caching this Memorial weekend. Either Saturday 29th or Monday 31st.
      > >
      > > Matthew
      > > mda_taz

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic