33529NOMINATE!!! NOMINATE!!! 2009 AUSTIN CACHE AWARDS!

    May 1, 2010

      YOU know you LOVED 'em... now make sure everyone else will love them, too!

      The time has come to NOMINATE your favorite caches of 2009.

      Just point your browser over to http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA and nominate your favorites.

      Nominations start on May 1st, and continue until May 30th. Voting will begin on June 1st, and continue until July 31st. Awards will be announced at a party in August.

      RULES:

      Nominated caches, events, logs, and photos must have been placed or occurred in 2009 within 50 miles from the Capitol in Austin. Cache GC142B will be used as the reference point.

      Except for events, all nominated caches must be active for voters to visit during the nominating and voting periods. [If there is an archived cache you really, REALLY loved, email me, Tygress, with the cache name -- we may have an Honorable Mention for the dearly departed, maybe like in the Oscar Ceremony. In fact, if you know of an all time favorite that was *archived* during 2009, let me know about it. BUT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CATEGORY!!!]

      To insure a fair opportunity for everyone to visit the nominees, nominated caches can not be listed as "Subscriber-Only" caches, or require the possession of a traveling item to obtain coordinates or access to the cache.

      You can nominate as few or as many as you'd like.

      So let your fingers do the clickin' and tell the community what caches you think ROCK.

      BarbJ/Tygress and the rest of the 2009 Cache Awards Team

      NEWS: Macbook for $23.74?
      Special Report: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
      QuiBids.com