33288Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] San Angelo Challenge caches

  • Dana Simmang
    Mar 31 3:18 PM
      I remember someone telling us that any we found that got published within 1-2 weeks after the challenge we could log.  I've checked the map a few times, but do not see any new caches published in the area that my group cached in.

      Thanks,
      Dana
      aggiemd91

      On 3/31/10 4:12 PM, georabel6973 wrote:

      There were comments made at the Texas Challenge that some of the caches hidden for the challenge would become live. Cachers finding them could claim a smiley for finding them during the challenge. Prior challenges caches were just for that event. Has anyone heard if any of these caches in San Angelo could be logged outside the challenge?

      Dwayne / rabel6973

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic