31910new cachers

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Dec 30, 2009
      It's that time of year again when a lot of people got GPS's for Xmas and are starting to geocache. If a brand new cacher finds one of your caches as their first (or second or third),  it would be really nice if you email them to welcome them to the addiction - I mean hobby - and tell them about this group. We cached solo for several years before we heard about this group. It would have been so much more fun & more helpful if we had known about y'all earlier.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic