31595Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Electric Water Boy meets his goal!

  • gumbietygress
    Dec 1, 2009
      woo hoo!
      And to think Team AHH (Amateur Hour Heroes) gave you help.... we may (all
      but mda-taz) be Amateurs, but we have fun!

      (you did see my note to you in the log for, what was it? 47? 46? when the
      Cache Borg horde assimilated you....)

      =grins=

      Tygress

      On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:59:07 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
      <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
      > I didn't want to respond until it became official. Today it is. 98
      > in Texas, 1,557 in the US, amd 2,326 in the World out of 74,909.
      > Next stop is 3,000 which I assume will happen next month. Too much
      > going on this month. Guess I'll need to start work on my stretch
      > goal (see my profile).
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat"
      > <cybercat@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am NOT at #10!! Moosiegirl is always behind in her logging, so
      > when she gets caught up, I will be at #11. I will NEVER catch up to
      > Moosiegirl!!

      There is only so much you can do -- but you have to do that much.
      Garrison Keillor, News from Lake Woebegon 11/21/09
      Graphic Design Schools
      Are you a talented artist? Get a Graphic Design degree online now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=GvnOGD_r13ivB5g64WpycAAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAGZmZj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAcIAAAAAAA=
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic