      From: Dana Simmang <dana@...>
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Who is night caching tonight?
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 10:23 PM

      Pksimmang, the kids (well just one - the others were asleep in the car) and I picked up one on the way home from trick or treating tonight.  It was our first night cache and we were FTF on Al & LaRita's 50th cache 'L'.  Found with a glow stick and light from the iphone!  That's all we were up for tonight.  Have a great time! Tonight seems like a great night for it!

      Doc wrote:
      hhhmmmm..... .
      I think I'm going to a little night-caching. ..
      aka Doc Geo