31310Re: Thanks to the cachers

  • bcfroma
    Nov 1, 2009
      Mike,

      Congrats on making 500! When is the event to celebrate?

      Happy Caching,
      Backwards Charlie from Austin

      P.S. My 5000 event is Saturday morning, November 14, 2009, and cybercat's 10000 event is that evening. We laid out over 100 caches in between the two locations to give you something to do between events. However, I noticed that Prime Reviewer did an all-nighter and published all 67 of my POTUS and GOTX series during the night.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...> wrote:

      > who hid the Beat the Heat series. I used a lot of those the last two
      > days to get to my 500th find. I wanted to get there before October was
      > over (I barely made it).
      >

      > Mike
      > jmd65

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic