31298Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Garmin 60CSx question

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Oct 31, 2009
      Ed,
      I think your SIM CHIP has gotten out of its slot! try to put it back in and re boot.
      HTH
      Shawn/S6sputnik

      In a message dated 10/31/2009 10:39:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time, edgeanderson@... writes:

      OK, I've messed something up on my Garmin and can't seem to get it back. When I hit "find/geocache/ go to," it used to give me the option to "follow road" or not. Now it just goes directly to the compass instead of giving me the option to get directions and hear that comforting little sound when I need to make a turn. Anyone know how to get this back?

      Thanks,
      Ed/SoftScienceOffic er

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic