31297Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Garmin 60CSx question

  • Mark Benson
    Oct 31, 2009
      From any screen, go Menu->Menu->Setup->Routing.  The option at the top is for the Guidance Method.  Choose "Prompted."  This should return the unit to asking you for a routing preference rather than defaulting to one or the other.

      Mark
      (BewareOfPenguin)

      OK, I've messed something up on my Garmin and can't seem to get it back. When I hit "find/geocache/ go to," it used to give me the option to "follow road" or not. Now it just goes directly to the compass instead of giving me the option to get directions and hear that comforting little sound when I need to make a turn. Anyone know how to get this back?

      Thanks,

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic