      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:44 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Extra Smileys

      I've seen extra smileys mentioned in multiple places and wonder if someone can point me to a link or just describe how this works.  In general, it seems like folks set criteria for getting extra stuff on the cache page.  I guess I just didn't realize that cache owners had that capability.  Still learnin'.

      Eric / games0802

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic