30837Re: Extra Smileys

  • zekesuncle
    Sep 1, 2009
      Y'all really should get back to the TXGA Forums more often. I see alot of things asked about and discussed here that were discussed months ago there. I have picked up a few things here as well, though. Personally, I subscribe to all the regional forums. Two cents? Multiple smileys bad. However, there was a cacher who had a monthly event at the same place every time. All he did was disable the cache and then re-enabled it and submitted it with the updated info. Which I don't think you can do anymore. I logged that cache 4 times.

      Marc (Zeke's Uncle)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Eric Wachsmann <eric@...> wrote:
      > I've seen extra smileys mentioned in multiple places and wonder if someone
      > can point me to a link or just describe how this works. In general, it
      > seems like folks set criteria for getting extra stuff on the cache page. I
      > guess I just didn't realize that cache owners had that capability. Still
      > learnin'.
      > Eric / games0802
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic