30829Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Extra Smileys

    Sep 1, 2009
      I've seen extra smileys mentioned in multiple places and wonder if someone can point me to a link or just describe how this works.  In general, it seems like folks set criteria for getting extra stuff on the cache page.  I guess I just didn't realize that cache owners had that capability.  Still learnin'.

      Eric / games0802

      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets nowhere fast.
                           ---Brooke McEldowney

      Shop & save on the supplements you want. Click now!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic